Terms of Usage
Welcome to G2 Circle – the future to a secured networked life!
These under mentioned terms and conditions will govern your use of G2 Circle and its products, features, apps, services, events participation, technologies and software programs that are on offer by us, except where we expressly state that separate Terms and conditions will apply.
- Our services
Our vision is to provide a safe comfort zone across communities and enable people to interact freely without and fear or prejudice and help cement the bond in relationships in mankind. To help us advance in this vision, we provide a variety of products and services described below to you:
The special app enhances your experience of interaction over a secure platform wherein your extend your bond of human relationship in areas of your liking and likeminded thoughts. Your experience on G2 Circle is unique, focused and curious but yet fun filled like a child’s. The timeline posts, stories, events, advertisements and other content that you see and follow and other features that you might use will definitely enhance the equality of your life and happiness index.
Connect you with people that you are passionate about:
We help you find and connect with people that matter to you across the G2 Circle. We use the data that we have to make suggestions for you and others – for example, groups to join, events to attend, blogs to follow or send a message to, events to watch and people who you may want to become friends with. Belief in the strength of relationship makes bonds stronger and happier and we believe that our services are most utilised when we connect people, groups and organisations that they are passionate about.
Express your heart out on matters dear to you:
There are many ways to express yourself on G2 Circle and to communicate with members in the chapter group about what matters to you – for example, sharing status updates, photos, videos and stories across the G2 Circle coteries and sending messages to a friend or several people, creating and attending events or groups, or adding content to your profile. Our ever evolving use of technology enhances user experience.
Help you discover content, products and services that may interest you:
We show you offers, advertisements and other sponsored content to help you discover content, products and services that are offered by the many businesses and organizations that use G2 Circle and other G2 Circle Products. Our channel partners pay us to show their content to you, and we design our services so that the sponsored content you see is as relevant and useful to you.
Combat abuse of our products:
People will only build stronger community on G2 Circle if they feel safe and secure. We screen every person who joins the G2 Circle and also the products being advertised with technical enhancements to detect misuse of our Products, harmful conduct broadcast towards others and arrest such unpleasant situations. If we learn of content or conduct unbecoming, we will take appropriate action – for example, offering help, removing content, blocking access to certain features, disabling an account or contacting law enforcement. We share data with other channel partners when we detect misuse or harmful conduct by someone using one of our Products.
3600 accesses to our services:
To operate, we need to store and distribute content and data in our data centres and systems around the world, including outside your country of residence. This infrastructure may be operated or controlled by G2 Circle and its channel partners.
- 2. Our Data Policy
To provide these services, we collect and use your personal data to share the benefits. We follow a structured data secrecy policy and rigorous practices in data security, and instituted various measures which you must agree to in order to use our Products.
We also recommend you to review the privacy choices that you have opted in your settings of various products.
- Your commitments to G2 Circle community
We provide these services to you and others to help advance our mission. In exchange, we need you to make the following commitments:
- Who can use G2 Circle.
People must be proud and stand by their opinions and actions to make our community safer and more accountable. For this reason, you must:
- Use the same name that you use in everyday life.
- Provide accurate information about yourself.
- Create only one account (your own) and use your timeline for personal purposes.
- Not share your password, give access to your G2 Circle account to others or transfer your account to anyone else (without our permission).
We try to make G2 Circle broadly available to everyone, but you cannot use G2 Circle if:
- You are not above 18 years old (or the minimum legal age in your country to use our Products).
- You are a convicted sex offender.
- We’ve previously disabled your account for breaches of our Terms or Policies.
- You are prohibited from receiving our products, services or software under applicable laws.
- What you can share and do on G2 Circle
We want people to use G2 Circle to express themselves and to share content that is important to them, but not at the expense of the safety and well-being of others or the integrity of our community. You therefore agree not to engage in the conduct described below (or to facilitate or support others in doing so):
- You may not use our Products to do or share anything:
- That is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent.
- That infringes or breaches someone else’s rights.
- You may not upload viruses or malicious code, or do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working or appearance of our Products.
- You may not access or collect data from our Products using automated means (without our prior permission) or attempt to access data that you do not have permission to access.
We can remove content that you share in breach of these provisions and, if applicable, we may take action against your account. We may also disable your account if you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights or privacy.
To help support our community, we encourage you to help us report or conduct search that you believe breaches your rights including intellectual property or our terms and policies.
- The permissions you give us
We need certain permissions from you to provide our services:
- Permission to use content that you create and share:You own the content that you create and share on G2 Circle and the other G2 Circle Products you use, and nothing in these Terms takes away the rights that you have to your own content. You are free to share your content with anyone else, wherever you want. To provide our services, however, we need you to give us some legal permissions to use this content.
Specifically, when you share, post or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights (e.g. photos or videos) on or in connection with our Products, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free and worldwide licence to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate and create derivative works of your content (consistent with your settings). This means, for example, that if you share a photo on G2 Circle, you give us permission to store, copy and share it with others (again, consistent with your settings) such as service providers that support our service or other G2 Circle Products that you use.
You can end this licence at any time by deleting your content or account. You should know that, for technical reasons, any content that you delete may persist for a limited period of time in backup copies (though it will not be visible to other users). In addition, content that you delete may continue to appear if you have shared it with others and they have not deleted it.
- Permission to use your name, profile picture and information about your actions with ads and sponsored content:You give us permission to use your name and profile picture and information about actions that you have taken on G2 Circle next to or in connection with ads, offers and other sponsored content that we display across our Products, without any compensation to you. For example, we may show your friends that you are interested in an advertised event or have liked a Page created by a brand that has paid us to display its ads on G2 Circle. Ads like this can be seen only by people who have your permission to see the actions that you’ve taken on G2 Circle. You can understand about your ad settings and preferences.
- Permission to update software that you use or download:If you download or use our software, you give us permission to download and install upgrades, updates and additional features to improve, enhance and further develop it.
- Limits on using our intellectual property
If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Products (for example, images, designs, videos or sounds that we provide, which you add to content you create or share on G2 Circle), we retain all rights to that content (but not yours). You can only use our copyrights or trademarks as expressly permitted in our Branding policy or with our prior written permission. You must obtain our written permission (or permission under an open source license) to modify, create derivative works of, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
- Additional Provisions
- Updating our Terms
We work constantly to improve our services and develop new features to make our Products better for you and our community. As a result, we may need to update these Terms from time to time to accurately reflect our services and practices. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Once any updated Terms are in effect, you will be bound by them if you continue to use our Products.
We hope that you will continue using our Products, but if you do not agree to our updated Terms and no longer want to be a part of the G2 Circle community, you can erase your account at any time.
- Account suspension or termination
We want G2 Circle to be a place where people feel welcome and safe to express themselves and share their thoughts and ideas.
If we determine that you have breached our terms or policies, we may take action against your account to protect our community and services, including by suspending access to your account or disabling it. We may also suspend or disable your account if you create risk or legal exposure for us or when we are permitted or required to do so by law. Where appropriate, we will notify you about your account the next time you try to access it. You can understand more about what you can do if your account has been disabled.
If you delete or we disable your account, these Terms shall terminate as an agreement between you and us, but the following provisions will remain in place: 3, 4.2-4.5
- Limits on liability
We work hard to provide the best Products we can and to specify clear guidelines for everyone who uses them. Our Products, however, are provided “as is”, and we make no guarantees that they will always be safe, secure or error-free, or that they will function without disruptions, delays or imperfections. To the extent permitted by law, we also DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. We do not control or direct what people and others do or say, and we are not responsible for their actions or conduct (whether online or offline) or any content that they share (including offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful and other objectionable content).
We cannot predict when issues may arise with our Products. Accordingly, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and under no circumstances will we be liable to you for any lost profits, revenues, information or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms or the G2 Circle Products, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
We try to provide clear rules so that we can limit or hopefully avoid disputes between you and us. If a dispute does arise, however, it’s useful to know up front where it can be resolved and what laws will apply.
If you are a consumer, the laws of the country in which you reside will apply to any claim, cause of action or dispute that you have against us, which arises out of or relates to these Terms or the G2 Circle Products (“claim”), and you may resolve your claim in any competent court in that country that has jurisdiction over the claim. In all other cases, you agree that the claim must be resolved exclusively in the courts at Bangalore, Karnataka, India for the purpose of litigating any such claim, and that the laws of India will govern these Terms and any claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- These Terms (formerly known as the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities) make up the entire agreement between you and G2 Circle, regarding your use of our Products. They supersede any prior agreements.
- Some of the Products we offer are also governed by supplemental Terms. If you use any of those Products, supplemental terms will be made available and will become part of our agreement with you. For instance, if you access or use our Products for commercial or business purposes, such as buying ads, selling products, developing apps, managing a group or Page for your business, or using our measurement services, you must agree to our exclusive terms. If you post or share content containing music, you must comply with our specific guidelines on copyright. To the extent that any supplemental Terms conflict with these Terms, the supplemental Terms shall govern to the extent of the conflict.
- If any portion of these Terms is found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without our consent.
- These Terms do not confer any third-party beneficiary rights. All of our rights and obligations under these Terms are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- You should know that we may need to change the username for your account in certain circumstances (for example, if someone else claims the username and it appears unrelated to the name that you use in everyday life).
- We always appreciate your feedback and other suggestions about our products and services. But you should know that we may use them without any restriction or obligation to compensate you, and we are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
- Other Terms and Policies that may apply to you
- Membership standards: These guidelines outline our standards regarding the content that you post to G2 Circle and your activity on G2 Circle and other G2 Circle Products.
- Policy of Advertisement: These Policies specify what types of ad content are allowed by partners who advertise across the G2 Circle Products.
- Own Advertisement: These Terms apply when you use self-serve advertising interfaces to create, submit or deliver advertising or other commercial or sponsored activity or content.
- Commercial Usage: These Terms apply if you also access or use our Products for any commercial or business purpose, including advertising, operating an app on our Platform, managing a group or a Page for a business or selling goods or services.
- Member groups, Interest page and Events Policy: These guidelines apply if you create or administer a G2 Circle Interest Page, member group or event, or if you use G2 Circle to communicate or administer a promotion.
- G2Circle Platform Usage Policy: These guidelines outline the policies that apply to your use of our platform (for example, for developers or operators of a platform application or website or if you use social plugins).
- Developer/ Community Payment Terms: These Terms apply to developers of applications that use G2 Circle Payments.
- Commerce Policies: These guidelines outline the Policies that apply when you offer products and services for sale on G2 Circle platform.
- Brand Resources: These guidelines outline the Policies that apply to the use of G2 Circle trademarks, logos and screenshots.
- Brand Rename: The four products are named as ; Application for schools as G2 OpenBook , Application for colleges as G2 OpenMind , Application for community as G2 OpenHouse ,
Date of last revision: 02 July 2019